Our Responsible Investment pledge
Our Responsible Investment policy lays out our Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) goals to:
Understand and improve the environmental and social impact of our business activities
Track the environmental performance and social impact of our investments and transparently report to our stakeholders
Set annual targets to reduce the environmental impact of our property investments
Engage with our stakeholders to maximise the environmental performance of our managed and developed assets
Meet and exceed environmental legislation in property management and development
Responsible Investment Market Leadership
We’re committed to improving the environmental performance and investment returns of the assets we manage, which is why Savills IM is a signatory of the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment.
We commit to:
1. Incorporating ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes
2. Being active owners and incorporating ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices
3. Seeking appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest
4. Promoting acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry
5. Working together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles; and
6. Report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.
Click here for the latest PRI report.